Advert for new students into Higher National Diploma (HND) Chemical Engineering
Interested prospective students are hereby requested to apply for admission into higher national diploma programme (HND) in chemical engineering.
- Holders of national diploma in chemical engineering from federal polytechnic nekede and other equivalent institutions with a minimum of lower credit (2.50)
- Candidates with pass level and CGPA not below 2.00 points, a minimum of two years post ND cognate experience is required. (Applicable to Federal Polytechnic Nekede ND graduates only).
- Candidate with five credit O’level passes at WASSCE or its equivalent at not more than two sittings in the following subjects; Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry and any one subject from Biology/Agric. Science, Engineering Drawing, Technical Drawing, Basic Electricity/Electronics, geography, Economics/Commerce, English, Metal Works, Wood Work, Computer Studies/ICT Data Processing.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- All candidates MUST first go to the school portal fpno.edu.ng and click on ‘’Application link’’ on the home page under students. Depending on your interest, chose either HND or ND to proceed.
- Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- Proceed to any Bank of your choice and make a payment of N7,500.00 on Remita platform, Account no.0140468461017, using your invoice number. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details to the payment to be processed immediately.
- Return to school portal fpno.edu.ng., and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your acknowledgement slip. If you process your payment using your card, you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgement slip.
- All application procedure must be completed on or before 12midnight on Wednesday, 14th December, 2016.
Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is advisable to minimize journeys to owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
FOR ALL ISSUES, MAIL;
CALL 08087000802, 09055590766 for (HND),
Mr. I.M. Aligbe